Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 45: Great Day

I got in a 2.25 mile walk today. What's really cool is that my speed is picking up. It took only 45 minutes. I can't wait until I can walk 8 miles straight (at any speed). Then I can do the marathon training mileage chart I found. I wonder how many miles I'll be able to do on my long walk day. I've gotten up to 4.75 miles. I'm sure I can at least do 5 miles, but I wonder how much more I'll be able to do. My long walk day will be Thursday or Friday.

I'm on call for jury duty this week. We'll see if civic duty calls.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

Great wlaking, I'm sure you could do the 8 miles now it's just finding that time in which to fit it in!!

Have a great week, hope you get an interesting case to oversee.

Take care,

Andrew

Mike Groom said...

good job with the walking Christy!

KaliLilla.com said...

You're doing great Christie!

I've always been interested in doing jury duty. I got a notice once to be available, got a paid day of work but then they didn't need me. :(

juli gets happy said...

Christy,

what you do here is almost a miracle to me. You can do it, if the speed is getting up then you can do a much longer distance.

I am so happy for you.

Juli

Michael said...

I personally hate jury duty. Great job on the walking. You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Progressive improvement is the way to go. Good for you.