Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Water Wednesday III! More Shredder Success!


Howdy shredders! It's Water Wednesday already. And to celebrate I have drunk a record eight glasses of water, which is nothing compared to my fellow shredders' successes.

Welcome to Miriam for throwing her hat into the ring on the water challenge. You'll be like our shredding superstars MICHAEL and TEA.

To find out by how many glasses of water Michael has surpassed the 300 glass of water mark:

Plus find out about the chin-up challenge, his reflections on the new year and all the latest and greatest visit his the Fat Burning Machine here.


How does he do it? Here is his tips:
My advice: just drink the dang water! I carry around a 24 oz. bottle with me. When it is empty I fill it up. I just keep drinking and drinking from that bottle. During my workouts I finish a minimum of 2 bottles. I read a long time ago that it is extremely important to drink water during your lifting workouts, so I drink between each set. Did you know that for must people 1 gulp is roughly 1 ounce of water? So there you have it...if you do 4 exercises with 5 sets, you can get in 20 ounces just by doing 1 gulp in between sets.


Congratulations to Tea who has well-surpassed the 200 glass mark.

Get the latest on Tea's incredible progress, her push-up challenge that all the shredders are making a video about, and all her shredderific news by going here!


Today got in all six servings fruits and veggies, seven glasses of water, meditation, chapter (re-reading Joel Goldsmith's The Infinite Way), and danced for one song and I'm sore. I'll take it.

Looking good, feeling good shredders!

Bottoms Up!

7 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Dancing is the best cardio ever. With some good tunes, I can go all night long! I wonder if moshing would be considered HIIT?

Gotta go drink some water now. :)
Lilla

Michael said...

Christy, thanks for the shout out. You're still the shredder I have the most in common with.

Miriam said...

wow I want to upgrade my water intake but those often trips to relieve make it difficult. I guess I will have to continue at my own pace. Cheers to Michael, Tea and you Christy!

Mike Groom said...

good job drinking the water and getting all your fruit 'n' veg in for the day.

Unknown said...

Hey Christy ... great work with the water challenge. You are doing an awesome job :) Rod

Jemi9OD said...

Happy New Year Christy!

This was a great post - I liked Michael's water tip, thanks for sharing!

James

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Water challenge huh! The best way to detox and cleanse your body. Good on you and best for 2008!