Thursday, January 3, 2008

DAY 70 A Quickie


I've had two awesome therapy sessions in the pool since I last posted. I've think I've only had six glasses of water, four fruit and veggies, no meditation, 1/2 chapter reading. I'll be subbing my boogeying with physical therapy since they're both pretty tough. Feeling bloated and crampy. Man, why couldn't my good looking Day 59 photos go up on my profile instead of my bloaty Day 70? But the good part is we only have three weeks so that works out well with my woman/bloaty/photo issues. I'm sure all you male shredders can relate.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Christy!
You do not look bloated from here!
You look fantastic!
I am bloated, gained a lot of weight during holidays!
P.S. Your messages went trough!
I still on the Shred Team! Thanks!

Mike Groom said...

Christy your photos look fab! It's funny how you can probably see stuff that noone else can. Take it from me that you look great though and should be very proud of your progress.

Jemi9OD said...

Oh, totally, I can completely relate. (Of course, that's because I'm married AND have five older sisters!)

You're still looking wonderful, Christy!

Anonymous said...

the pictures don't always show what we really see in the mirror. but you do look fabulous! You are really getting thinner. sometimes i don't know if the bloating stuff shows so well on pics. i think we can feel it more than see it. at least from an outside point of view. read michaels post today. lots of good stuff.

KaliLilla.com said...

What are you talking about? You look fabulous! Your waist is tiny!

Joni said...

I'm with everyone else - your progress is so noticable! We are always our own worst critic in pics, that's for sure! I need to get on the water wagon, I'm not doing well with that....

Michael said...

Christy, you look awesome. Your body has transformed over the past few months. Your waist has gotten so tiny. You look awesome!

Otter Christy said...

Thanks guys. I dig the pic, the other pic was taken on a skinny day so I sort of dug it more. :) But now, I'm almost glad I felt all bloaty on picture day! Next time I feel all fat, I can just say, "Nah, it's in my head" and have PROOF with shredder fortified comments so I believe me.

Thank you, guys.