Sunday, January 13, 2008

New clothes and Haircut

I'm going home the third week in February. I'm going to treat myself to new clothes and a haircut. Since most of my things are in storage and none of my current clothes fit, I thought I would take the opportunity to have some clothes made. I've been working on some ideas and designs and researching haircuts. It's cool that I've dropped some weight since I've been here. It makes finding a flattering haircut and clothes a helluva a lot more fun.

6 comments:

Bec said...

Fantastic, your going to feel like a new woman.And look like one too. you must be excited about going home.
Bec

Unknown said...

Hey Christy ... fantastic idea. New clothes can be a major motivator. You have made some major progress and deserve to reward yourself.

One of my goals is to go to Hong Kong in August 2008 and get some new suits tailor made :)

Keep up the great work.
Rod

Mike Groom said...

I'm looking forward to buying some new clothes once I drop a bit more off the waistline! You should reward all your hard work. You'll feel like a different person with a new hairstyle and great new wardrobe. Well done! Mike

Michael said...

Nice! New clothes and a new haircut. That's exciting!

Adam Waters said...

Great idea Christy, it is a great feeling buying new clothes when you lose weight.
Adam

Debbie said...

Christy, I agree. A new haircut and new clothes can make you feel fantastic. Too cool having them made! I am not that brave.

Debbie