Friday, January 11, 2008

Really just 7 Days?


Thank you for all your very kind words and quotes yesterday. I get nervous sometimes and my head goes a bit nutty, but it helps to blog about it.

I can't believe we only have seven days left of the shredder council. If I'd know when I typed that I'm in on Adam's blog that it was going to be for twelve weeks, I doubt I would have committed. Funny how things work out. I wouldn't have thought I'd make it to the end. But here we all are!

I usually pay attention most to my poochy area in photos and then remind myself to stop looking to closely at the pics, because I have depressive tendencies and stuff. But lately, I've noticed my legs seem thinner. My mom said so, too. I guess, because I'm actually USING them a little these days.

I'm working hard on my business to see if I can make it to the ECSS. If I focus too much on the being able to walk, I get too nutty. So I'll just take that part one step at a time and go nuts on drinking water and adding to website.

BTW, if you try to drink four glasses of water in a row (even warm) really fast, you'll start to feel like you're gonna vomit and have to sit down. So just do three at a time. Ooh. I have to update my ticker.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

You are too funny! I will remember not to drink 4 glasses at a time!

Have a good weekend, Christy.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

your legs are looking thinner! just wait until you get the smaller butt comments. lol!

Michael said...

4 in a row is for wussies...go for 6! LOL Smaller butt comments? ROTFLMAO!!!!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Christy. Photos are great! Lookin' good :)

Bec said...

Hi Christy, for someone who is unable to do much exercise at all you sure look fantastic. You must be eating really well. Its not just youre legs , your smaller all over.
Bec

Tearose said...

Christy, I can only do 3 glasses of water at a time too lol. I definitely see a difference in your hips thighs and stomach! Your looking great!