Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Overwhelmed by your support and kindness

Thank you all very much for your incredibly supportive words and kindnesses. I'm taking a little break from blogging just maybe another day or two. I want to respond to each of your comments soon. I miss your blogs and getting to bear witness to your lives and successes. My very slow and sporadic Internet has kept me from visiting your blogs and put me a little behind in my business. Plus, I've been dealing with some very minor health concerns and a little stress.

It is a real gift to be in your company.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you, "Shredder Sister". you are the gift!

Unknown said...

Ciao ,carissima Cristina!
Spero di vedere te ancora presto sul Blog.
Hope you will get better "subito, subito" and be soon back blogging!
Ciao
Bacioni
Massimiliano

Mike Groom said...

I know you will be back when you are ready. i miss you and your funny comments. (I think we have a similar sense of humour).

Stay well...

Anonymous said...

i don't know if you'll be checking your comments but wanted you to know that I think of you everyday and come here to see if you have "come back" to us. hope you are doing well. miss you, shredder sister!!

Debbie said...

Hi Christy, thinking about you and check on your blog often looking for your return.

Hope you're doing well.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Christy:
Just stopping by to say hello and hope you're doing well. We miss you here in Shredder land!:-(

Unknown said...

Dear Christy!
It was so nice to see you for Adam's Birthday!
Hope you are well and that you'll be back on shredding soon!
Massimiliano

Anonymous said...

christy, i was going to say what Massi said. good to see you on the video. miss you so much. hope you doing well!!