Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 41 - To quote Simon and Garfunkel ...

Hello darkness my old friend. This has been creeping up on me. Annoyed with dental pain--AGAIN. Feeling grouchy. Won't even bother to type to much about it. Luloy could not make it to my lesson today. I'm still pretty sore anyway. I am in a very dark place. I hate it when this happens. Grateful to know remember it always passes. Nothing lasts forever. I know it. It's just when you're in it, you're in it. You know?

How do you spell Garfunkel, Garfunkle? I'm SO NOT even going to look that up.

Yes journal, yes meditation, yes chapter, all SIX servings of fruits and vegetables, ALL EIGHT glasses of water, NO white bread or sweets did have 1/2 cup white rice, practiced Arnis for 30 min (2 15 min sessions).

Gratitude List
1) Blue ink pens
2) asparagus
3) RSS feed
4) paper towels
5) $3 credit from Bank of America
6) Wide-tooth combs
7) Oprah episode on proper bra fitting (life-changing)
8) Bug spray
9) Grateful for first time to drink ALL my water, and eat fruits and veggies
10) School folders with both pockets and prongs, I love those

No comments: