Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank You Shredder Council!

Howdy fellow shredders!

I've have been so happy to be a part of Adam's Shredder Council (of Adam Waters RTP 2.0 ) especially, because with the support of such a great group of people, I have been able to not only heal from my injuries, but to actually prosper and take many great steps toward improved health.

Now that I have regained full mobility, and I'm moving into my new apartment (TODAY! Yay! My stuff and Internet won't all arrive until next week, so I'll be roughing it) I'm moving into a new life. My focus is going to my stand-up comedy and other creative endeavors, (Cheap plug: Visit My Otter Blog for My Showbiz news) and I won't be able to honor my pledge as a Council member. So I'm moving into my new life and embracing my fitness as a very proud and grateful member of Adam's Shreddersphere.

Thank you to all the Shredder Council members past and present:
Suzette, Lynda, Mike, Michael, Andrew, Dougal, Debbie, Lilla, Massimiliano, Christina, Joni, Bec, Diane, and I'm sure there are some I've forgotten.

THANK YOU ADAM! Your inspiration and encouragement has changed my life for the better. You can have know idea how much you have and will continue mean to me.

I'm not going anywhere, and I will be continuing my shredder blog. I will make one hearty recommendation. If Adam ever opens up the Council to new members, JUMP at the experience. Your health will be better for it.

This is the official end day of my Otter Vision Mission. I'll have to post stats next week, because according to the body fat thingy this week isn't an ideal time. (Lady issues, I'm sure the world wide web needs to know that. Yikes.)

5 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Will miss you on the Council but totally understand that your life is moving in a new, exciting direction.

Congrats on the new crib! Show us a pic.

Going to visit the Otter right now. Love, Lil

Marbella said...

You will ALWAYS be a part of us Christy...Council or not, you´re still with us and a big part of our hearts. So glad to see you are moving up and on and pray that our new life will be perfect. Am on my way to meet LILLA and visit your Otter blog! All good vibes for the very BEST!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

Christy, you have been a vital part of me sticking with this blogging thingy "back when" you were the only one visiting my blog(besides my mother). You have indeed come a long way and am so very proud of you! You will always be a part of the council. I really hope your comedy career really takes off with flying colors! have fun with your new apartment. will surely be visiting you over at Otter blog!
Love, Suz

juli gets happy said...

Christy, congratulations to your new steps and opportunities.

I am happy that you are still here and I wish you love and all the best for that what you want to achieve.

You can do it, you are the best (and funniest, ;-)), love & hugs, Juli

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Christy for your massive contribution and support over the last 9 months. I wish you all the best in your new journey. You'll be a part of the Council in spirit!