Thursday, August 7, 2008

An experiment


I'm letting myself eat whatever I want and logging the time and my mood and seeing how much weight I gain or lose when left to my own devices. I'm not running off the rails, but I'm not trying to diet. I've been drinking a lot less caffeine lately, it's been cool. Plus, I'm very dedicated to keep a workout log. Having a grocery store that's Open 24 Hours within walking distance is so great! I just don't buy any tempting treats unless I want ONE serving A LOT, but tell myself I can always go back for it. It helps that my refrigerator is small and my freezer is even smaller. No room for icecream.

I'm on borrowed Internet. Still waiting for mine to be connected. I hope this posts. Hope everyone is doing great. Here's a pic of me with my new food/workout log. :) Thanks Juli for inspiring the idea to keep a log!

PS I posted a new comedy song on my Otter Blog.

4 comments:

Marbella said...

Such fun to read news of you. So glad you are in your new diggs and hope its even better than you expected. Good luck with the log. Will be wonderful to know what/when you do things. Am on my way to see your new song. Enjoy them immensely!!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

love your cute pic today! you look so happy...makes me smile!
keeping a food log is so helpful...i need to do that too. i already know i have been eating like crap. loved your new song. love hearing you sing! such fun!

Michael said...

You look so happy today!

Sammy said...

heya christy, i've been reading one book called How to stop emotional eating by Geneen Roth. it's a very good book and basically teaches us how to eat according to our hunger and trust ourselves n not self imposed diets.. which will ultimately (like in my case) lead to binge eating.

i'm enjoying my mum's weekly bakes, daily chocolate pieces and still maintaining weight n most of all, enjoying life. well, it worked for me and i know how dieting sucks.. life is too short for that.. read it if u have the time.. :)