Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Official I'm leaving October 29th!

I have just little over six weeks left here in the Philippines. I am very sad to only have six weeks of Arnis training left, and only six weeks of complete freedom to write and spend my time exactly as I choose. I've been writing and working on my website. I added a bunch of inspirational quote pages, too:

Thank You and Gratitude Quotes

My eating has been surprisingly even, but since it's rainy season my Arnis lessons have been infrequent. Plus, when I write, I totally drink tons of coffee and diet coke. Yikes! It's just there is SO MUCH to do. I can't wait to go home. My meditation, reading, water intake, and exercise practice is not as strong as it was. My writing and business has been going like gangbusters. BALANCE, is the name of the game. So I'll try to do a little bit each day.

Gratitude List
1) Eva Airlines
2) Peanut Butter
3) Mango Shakes
4) La Cavitena
5) CJ
6) Personalization Mall
7) Gourmet Basket a Month Club
8) Chocolate
9) Hair conditioner
10) New Alexa Rating for my website: 667,950!

No comments: