Saturday, September 22, 2007

Major Ouchies - Injury Setback

I've been doing pretty good on my eating and Arnis training until last Wednesday. During the warm-up we were doing the side to side lungy type of things after doing some squats and bam--I got this really weird spasm feeling. I couldn't even bend down to sit. I just sort of stretched. I couldn't sleep barely and it only got worse on Thursday morning. I'm feeling a bit better today, but I can only hobble around the house VERY slowly. Major bummer!

I've been making great progress writing and working on my website.

I've put up the following NEW pages:

Destination Wedding Thank Yous

Write a Thank You Card

Free Ecards for Any Occasions

Thank You Greeting Card Best Buys

I'm leaving the Philippines on October 30th. I'm very excited to go home and see my sister and all my friends. I think I'm feeling a little homesick.

Gratitude List
1) HansonEllis
2) Ice (for my sore muscles)
3) Bracelet from Briana
4) Plane ticket home
5) Sitesell
6) Galison Mudpuppy Cards
7) fruit cocktail
8) candles
9) pasteurization
10) running water

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your setback. Hope you recover soon. What a bummer! I finally got a workout in after almost a month of my gym being closed to move. (i think just an excuse for me not to workout. I could have done more at home)