Sunday, March 2, 2008

Re-Focused on Health

I've been sick as a dog for the entire week. I've been back to reading blogs. I've got to say the break did me a lot of good. I got to see what writing in this blog does for me. It allows me to put my focus on my health in a way that's right for me. I get to be in the company of other people who are also putting their focus on their health in a way that's right for them. It's really cool. Everybody is so different and yet united. It's really cool. I did notice that my vegetable and fruit eating started to slip along with my water drinking and even my back exercises and meditation. But I can feel this flu lifting, and I'm glad to get back in the States. It's so exciting about the ECSS and being back in here in LA. My best friend, Sylvia, might start blogging soon. She's the person who I used to do my "Just One Thing" and 90 day plans. My Internet business is earning more, and I'm looking to expand into more sites soon.

1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

Hi Christy!
Sorry to hear that your not feeling well.
Congrats on the internet business!!! Is that the Thank You or Otter site? Can I ask how you generate revenue from your sites? I don't see any ads or anything obvious. Thanks! :)