Friday, February 29, 2008

And leap year gives us 29

Happy Leap Year Day Everybody!

I've been busy and sick as a dog. I've been busy re-connecting with my friends and my stand-up, but have been sidelined by my cold. My sister and I are talking about playing some music together. I've got to get my guitar back from a friend of mine. But I wanted to write about my fitness, which is why I'm blogging here, I have a new blog Inspirational Otter blog for my comedy and other stuff, so I can be more on topic with this blog.

My water drinking is definitely off so I'm still going to go after my 700 glass count. I recently realized that deadlines health-wise are pretty cool if you're in a hurry, but not if you have medical concerns. So I'm not sweating the deadline. I will try for my one push-up goal by the time the New York Four get together.

Ultimately, my fitness goal is to complete the LA Marathon, which does not have a time limit and is very popular for walkers. Now, whether or not I will be able to start training for the marathon this year with LA Roadrunners in August will really be up in the air. I've been able to walk a mile already. Woo-hoo. Now just do that 26.2 more times in a row, and I'm in business.

My next goal is to walk 2 miles! I've found this really cool google map pedometer thing so I can just trace walks around my neighborhood to measure out walks around the neighborhood and walk more.

Look how many outgoing links I have in this blog. I did it with this linkify tool. I just highlight the words in my blog that I want to link hit linkify that I have put into my Firefox favorites up there and it creates the link. It's pretty cool. :)

P.S. I finally got my RTP hoodie. It's so cool and is really coming in handy, because most of my warm clothes are in storage.

No comments: