Monday, October 27, 2008

What a difference a year makes! Happy Day One of 14!


Last year my goal was to ditch my walker and get my own coffee and now I walk around pain free for days and days. Everything is possible with a lot of grace, gratitude, and support. I'm dedicated to eating clean and shredding hard these next fourteen days. I'm kick-starting an 18 week life plan that includes my business. But I am not sure with my hectic life how much daily accountability I can handle after these 14 days. But the slogan "One day at a time" (a slogan that has saved and turned around my entire life) comes to mind.

Happy Day One EVERBODY!!!

My goal is to visit four blogs a day and provide support. I will get around to wish everyone well before the end of the 14 days is up. (and update my blogroll)

12 comments:

C. Om said...

Congrats!

KaliLilla.com said...

Looking good! Let's make these 14 days count. :)

Anonymous said...

Christy, you are looking Hot!! so glad you will be with us the next 14 days! have missed you! a year does make a big difference! so glad to have traveled it with you! looking forward to seeing you the next 14 days!

Michael said...

Hey Christy...looking great as usual. Good luck with the next 14 days!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Christy, great to see you back in action! Man, you have come a long way since the original Group Shred! Lets make this one a biggie!

juli gets happy said...

You are looking great! :-)

Marbella said...

I think you have already won the Group Shred! You look just fabulous. So good to see you and hear from you again. Love having us all together!
Lynda

Ron said...

Nice to have you back, Christy!

dougal said...

Hey there Missy, looking pretty hot
Go large for the shred, will be watching

Debbie said...

Good luck on the shred Christy! I'm glad you're in this one with us.

Danny said...

good to have you on the "GS 2.0" Bandwagon, christy.

Shred on
(nice pic btw :) )

Buffedstuff said...

Hello there, you really are enough, I am wishing you the best as you get your shred on ;)