Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 3: On the go, but still on plan

Busy day today. I'm exhausted so I'm going to take a little nap, and then hit the blogs. I think I've got it down to hitting half the list one day and the other half the next. So if I missed you yesterday, I'll be checking in on you today.

The greatest thing about SoCal is there's always something healthy on the menu to order. So far today I've eaten 19.5 points, I have 1.5 more to eat and still have 29 points flex points left for the week, which is cool, because there's a yogurt in the fridge that I'm saving for dessert.

I had to eat one of those frozen dinners because I was in a hurry, but what I love to do is when it has sauce (like this had tomato sauce, because it was ravioli), I add extra vegetables to the dish. It makes it feel like more, and I get another fruit & veggie serving in, because I try to hit 5 or 6 of those a day.

HAPPY DAY 3!

10 comments:

angie nicholas said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and for the support. sounds like your doing good good luck for day 5 Angie

angie nicholas said...

Ps sorry meant day 4

Jason said...

Great idea on adding the vegetables. I will have to try that myself. I usually don't get enough veggies in per day because I just don't like most of them that are good for you. Good luck on the shred!

Marbella said...

I don´t know what SoCal is (not southern california as first thought), but hope it´s a winner for you. Your photos are so great. Love seeing and talking with you again. You were SO missed!
Lynda

juli gets happy said...

I can literally see that WW is working for you. :-)

Just great! Good to shred together with you now.

Hugs, Juli

Adam Waters said...

Hi Christy, I agree with Lynda, it is so awesome to see you again, and see you so happy! Have a great day 4!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Christy! You're on a roll! Weight Watchers is a good program.

Debbie said...

My DSIL just lost 40 lbs with WW and looks fantabulous! Happy Shredding.

Unknown said...

Hi Christy: Always look forward to seeing your ever smiling face. Smart move to add veggies to at least 3 meals...I'm not big on veggies, so jucing organic veggies is an option I go for.

angie nicholas said...

hope day 4 has gone good good luck on day 5 have a good weekend Angie