Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 4: Feeling Skinny

You ever just feel skinny?

It's like those days where I feel fat and nothing fits right and I feel icky but the EXACT opposite. Even though I may weigh just a fraction of a pound lighter than I did last week, I felt skinny today. When I'm eating right and taking care of myself I spend a few extra seconds on my makeup. I walk a little bouncier. I smile even more. Overall, I feel happy. Days like today it's easy to make the right choices. I just love em when they come around. I'm sure the Group Shred is the reason. (There are those OTHER days, but who needs to think about that right now.)

I did some cardio, and I'm getting ready to do my core and back exercises and stayed on my WW Plan. I'm falling a little behind on hitting everybody's blogs, but I'll just keep going down the list and doing my best.

Today I used 21.5 points and have 26 Flex point remaining. Happy Day 4 everybody.


PS You were right Lynda SoCal = Southern California.

4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Looking fine Christy! Great to see you back posting again, I've missed you :)

juli gets happy said...

Yes, I missed you too...and I know the "fat and skinny" days.

Juli

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about the fat vs. skinny days. thank God for the skinny days!

KaliLilla.com said...

Skinny days - gotta love them!