Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm grateful for Splenda

Splenda is amazing even if it is a million dollars an ounce. But I, and the tumor I'm working on, am so worth it.

The city I currently live in Dumaguete, (slogan: home of the gentle people) does not have a Starbucks. That's right. And the island serves mostly INSTANT coffee. Many hipsters now go to places with "brewed coffee" but the lattes really aren't lattes.

For those of you still in the U.S., enjoy the luxury of snagging a few million dollar packets of Splenda from Starbucks. I have to actually buy what I have from the Super Lee. It's a mall and a grocery store.

"When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears"--Anthony Robbins

check out my website already. Alexa ranks it 4,855,496,626,184 . Todays actual ranking. And I'm totally psyched about it. See what the hubub is all about yourself: www.my-thank-you-site.com

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: