Saturday, November 26, 2011

Can it be Day 6?

Yikes! This is not a good start regarding my blogging for this mission, but oddly just being on "the mission" has kept my eating in check. I had planned to make Wednesdays my "free days," I was thinking I would wait until the second week of the mission to start that. UM! My brain heard Wednesday is the free day, and I had some treats and by treats I mean a Snickers Bar and two extra slices of whole wheat toast with sugar free blueberry jam on it. Not too bad with the toast, but the Snickers is well... a BIG treat.

However, I'm relieved that the free day didn't turn into free TWO days or "to heck with this new mission" despite the fact that I'm not blogging as much. It was my Mom's birthday yesterday, and we went to dinner, and I made sure she had a slice of cake, but I just had my decaf nonfat latte. VICTORY! However, I think my next treat on Wednesday WILL be a slice of that Black Forest Cake from the San Rival cakes. LOL

The cough is still here, but I'm hoping by the weekend it will fade. I've stepped on the scale, and it looks like I've lost a pound or two already. (We just have one of those old dial scales, not digital scales.) It's probably water weight from my period, but I'm happy to see that my free day didn't push the scale over.

I've GOT to work out this picture situation, but I wanted to blog before I fell off the earth. I'm way behind on the National Novel Writing Month, so I better get to work.

No comments: