Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 7: Woo-hoo Congrats Everybody

One week down! Congratulations everybody for doing such a great job.

I'm so excited I stayed on plan this week despite things getting pretty busy. I ate 25.5 points today, and I wrapped up the week with 14 flex points to spare. So glad that the movie theater popcorn didn't set me back. The trick was no butter, and after the previews are over, I stop eating and just drink water. I get so involved in the movie anyway, I never even miss it. My sister digs it, because she gets most of the popcorn. A win-win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Christy for staying on plan this week! you are doing great!
it has been great seeing you everyday!

juli gets happy said...

Great, Christy. I ever say to my love wehn we are in the cinema:"Mel, please have some more of the chocolate and popcorn, then I don't have to eat it." And he gives his best! ;-)